City council to meet Tuesday
Published 3:09 pm Friday, September 11, 2020
The Bogalusa City Council will meet Tuesday at 5:30 p.m., in the council chambers at Bogalusa City Hall, located at 202 Arkansas Ave.
The public is invited to attend, but masks will be required to enter and social distancing will be observed.
The agenda includes the following:
- Recognition and awards — Robert “Bob” Neilson: Audit Report.
- Adoption of a resolution authorizing the mayor to accept the five-year Capital Improvement Program Application for State Financial Assistance for the George R. Carr Memorial Airport.
- First reading of an ordinance to amend Section 15-22 of the Bogalusa City Code to provide for street name changes and limitations. This ordinance will be read again and up for vote at the next council meeting.
- First reading of an ordinance controlling the disposal of refuse. This ordinance will be read again and up for vote at the next council meeting.
- Public participation, administrative remarks and other council discussion.
There are no ordinances that will be up for adoption at Tuesday’s meeting.
The next council meeting will be Tuesday, Oct. 6, at 5:30 p.m. at Bogalusa City Hall.