Attorney General warns consumers of recently recalled child products
Published 9:33 am Wednesday, August 11, 2021
Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry is urging the state’s parents, guardians, and consumers to be mindful of several child products that have been recently recalled.
“As Louisiana Attorney General, I am committed to making our State a safer place for our children,” Landry said. “I urge families to take a brief moment to learn about these recalled products.”
Landry listed the following recalled products:
- Infant Bath by BATTOP.
- Children’s Bath Wraps by 10-in-1 RH.
- Infant Teethers by Battat.
- Infant Activity Rattles by Playgro.
- Cat & Jack Baby Rompers by Target.
- Infant Sleep Bags by TJX.
- Inclined Sleeper Accessory by Kolcraft.
- Brutus Swing Sets by Leisure Time Products.
- Slap Watches by K&M International.
- Girls Puffer Jackets by JCPenney.
- METROUS Strollers by Ergobaby.
- Children’s Fishing Toy Games by Blue Star Trading.
- 4-in-1 or 2-in-1 Rock’ n Glide Soothers by Fisher-Price.
- Children’s Nightgowns by Booph.
- Adapters included with RumbleSeats by UPPAbaby.
- Children’s Robes by SIORO.
- Children’s Nightgowns by Auranso Official.
- Girls Nightgowns by La Paloma
For more information on these products and consumer remedies for them, view the Summer 2021 Safety Box online at www.agjefflandry.com/Page/10946.