Church Notes for May 22-23, 2021
Published 1:54 pm Friday, May 21, 2021
Sweet Beulah Baptist
Sweet Beulah Baptist Church has announced “Remote Services” will be available through May. This month, every service will use the same phone number of 1-312-757-3121, and the same access code of 496-210-749. Scheduled services are as follows:
• Sunday, May 23 — Sunday school, 10:15 a.m., followed by worship service at 11 a.m.
• Tuesday, May 25 — Brotherhood, 5 p.m. until 6 p.m.
• Wednesday, May 26 — Prayer Meeting, 5 p.m. until 6 p.m.
• Thursday, May 27 — Maggie Barnes Mission, 5 p.m. until 6 p.m.
• Sunday, May 30 — Sunday school, 10:15 a.m., followed by worship service at 11 a.m.
Please use your cell phone to call into church services. The new numbers are long-distance numbers, and you will get long-distance charges if you use a landline home phone. If your cell phone does not have free calling in the U.S. and Canada, then you may have charges.
The singing group “Hope’s Journey” will be at Isabel Baptist Church, located at 53674 Parker Road in Bogalusa, on Sunday, May 30. Services start at 10:30 a.m. Everyone is invited to come and enjoy some “good ol’ gospel music.”
ESM United Methodist
E.S.M. United Methodist Church, located at 510 Ave. B, would like for residents to come and worship with the congregation. Those who are unable to attend in person can follow the service on Facebook. All are welcome.
• Sunday school — every Sunday at 9:30 a.m.
• Worship service — every Sunday at 10:30 a.m.
• Bible study — every Thursday at 5:15 p.m. (topic is “the Sermon on the Mount).
• Children and youth activities — every Sunday from 4 p.m. until 6 p.m.; movie night is every third Saturday at 6 p.m.
Zion Evangelical Lutheran
Children’s Sunday School and Pastor Joe Arthur’s Adult Bible class each begin at 9:15 a.m. Sunday service starts at 10:30 a.m. with Divine Worship celebrating Holy Communion every Sunday, using best practices to avoid coronavirus spread. Join our congregation as we focus upon the Holy Gospels of St. Mark and St. John throughout this next church year. Social distancing, facemasks and sanitizing is being practiced as recommended. Follow the church at “Zion Lutheran Bogalusa” on Facebook.
If you have any information for the Church Notes, please email it to email@example.com.