Spartanette extravaganza taking place on Saturday
Published 9:06 am Friday, March 27, 2015
The Spartanette Service Club will be holding its annual extravaganza on Saturday, March 28, at the bogalusa High School auditorium at 6:30 p.m.
The theme for this year’s event is “Old School Versus New School.”
The Royal Court, which will be crowned Saturday, includes:
• Queen Chloe’ DeEria Foster, age 14, is the daughter of F. Eddie Foster Jr. and Tenisha Dyson Foster and granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Rodney Moses and the late Felton Foster and Bonnie Foster. She attends Varnado High School.
• Sweet-heart Kayt-lynn Nicole Clark, age 8, is the daughter of Juliette Magee and the late Tommy Clark Jr. and granddaughter of Tommy and Emelda Clark Sr. and the late Lena Mae Magee. She attends Byrd Avenue Elementary School.
• Prince Emery Dewone Moses Jr., age 8, is the son of Katrina Hall and grandson of Kenneth Hall Sr. and Irene Hall. He attends A Place of Our Own Pediatric Day Care.
• The first runner up to the sweetheart is Willasia Keonta’ Dayjon Pam, age 8. She is the daughter of April Pam and Willie Holloway and granddaughter of Marilyn and Clayton Wilson and Walter Lacretia.
She attends Central Elementary School.
• The second runner up to the sweetheart is Trenise Darriona Dixon, age 9. She is the daughter of Sylvia Dixon and Darrick McCray and granddaughter of Chandra and Silvester May and Billy and Berris McCray. She attends Central Elementary School.
Ending their reign are:
• 2014 Queen Jeliah Shawn Simon, daughter of Jeffrey and Shawn Simon and the granddaughter of Wilda F. PEters, Royan And Brenda Burris, Thomas Moore and the late Fannie Moore.
• 2014 Sweetheart Danisha Tykera Mondy, daughter of Krystal Mondy and Travis Nelson and granddaughter of Ellen Carter, James Mondy, Charles Morgan and the late Diane Morgan.
• 2014 Prince Aydyn Daniels, son of Khlilia Daniels and Sterling Williams and grandson of Donell and Tiffanye Daniels and Gregory and Terri Mangrum.
The winner of the $100 raffle was Marilyn Wilson.
Tickets for the event cost $8 at the door.